Monday, December 17, 2007

Season Greetings


Picking the best 6 pictures of hundreds is almost certainly uneasy. Anyway, I'm putting of the photo from last week's meetup so I don't get to far behind. I should also prepare for that party we're having Friday...

X-mas is coming less than a week to buy gifts now. The choirs came sung Christmas Carols, while we played a most appropriate game for the season involving zombies. Tis the shopping season.




The way we play boggle here is a bit different from normal. Everyone plays against Fenwick who is handicapped to use words no shorter than 4 letters. Naturally Fenwick still wins.





And I have some rather sad news for those interested with the planetarium, Logan’s northern hemisphere blew. A similar thing happened with the southern hemisphere over a year ago and its still out for repair. Maybe Santa can drop off a new planetarium?

1 comment:

Kettles said...

So, where can I see the pictures from the SGC party?